Buy/Sell Page

WTB - White Colt

Looking to buy a white colt as a gift to my wife for her birthday.  Am willing to pay up to $50 000.  The colt has to be authentic - no electrics please.  E-mail me if you have one.  Thanks!

Rabbit for Sale - $1000

Cute, 100% authentic female rabbit for sale.  My stepson just moved in and is allergic to it so I am looking to get rid of it.  Great deal, price significantly less than Sidney's.  Let me know if you are interested.

Real Toad for Sale - Extremely Rare

I have a real toad for sale.  I know that Sidney's claims that they are extinct, but I have a contact with a private dealer from Canada.  E-mail me for a price.

Sheep for Sale

I have a lovely sheep for sale.  I'm willing to sell her for $50.  She has tetanus and won't have much longer to live but she could use a lovely home for a few months.  Please get back to me if you are interested.

WTB - Raccoon

My Raccoon, Rocky, has just passed away.  I'm looking to buy another one, Sidney's is currently out of stock.  Am willing to pay up to $40 000.  Please contact me if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment